Cyber Security SeminarName: Cyber Security SeminarDate: March 26, 2020Time: 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDTEvent Description:
"Cyber Security, Fraud & Current Threats: How To Protect Your Business In 2020"Presented by the FBI, Business System Solutions and First Merchants Bank
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. PLEASE REGISTER AT https://www.bssconsulting.com/security/
During This Seminar You’ll Discover:
- Why a firewall is not enough to protect your network
- The reality of anti-virus and security software
- Current threats businesses are facing
- Fraud, what to do, and how to avoid it
- How to protect your business's critical data
- How you can protect your business checking account
- Current fraud schemes
- Impacts of check, wire and ACH fraud
- Business Email Compromise
- & much more
Who Should Attend?
C-Level executives, IT Directors, and managers who are interested in a better way to plan, prioritize, refine and implement your cyber security program. You will learn how to better understand, manage, and reduce your cybersecurity risks. We will cover which activities are most important to assure critical operations and protect your business assets.