The Shipping Associate is responsible for picking correct product from the warehouse, staging and loading the material onto semi-trucks for safe transportation.
- Processes, picks and ships customers’ orders accurately;
- Assist shipping and logistics team in staging future shipment materials to increase efficiencies;
- Maintains inventory of products and restocks as needed;
- Sorts and places finished goods materials on racks or correct warehouse location according to predetermined sequence such as customer, size, type, style, product code;
- Assembles customer orders from stock by driving fork trucks, operating overhead crane, or Combi lift and relocates orders to a holding area or shipping area;
- Inspects products for damages and reports them as needed;
- Populates bill of laden, certs, and manifests by using EPICS software.
- Maintains department 5S condition;
- Actively works to correct any unsafe conditions;
- Completes Preventative Maintenance tasks as assigned;
- Participates in problem-solving activities within teams for improvements;
- Uses lean tools to drive safety, quality and productivity improvement;
- Performs other required tasks as assigned.
- Minimum High School Diploma;
- Minimum 1-2 years manufacturing experience;
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions, hot and cold;
- Ability to skillfully and safely operate a forklift;
- Solid communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Maintain the production pace of other team members;
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs;
- Ability to work 12-hour shift, EOWEO schedule.