- Repair, adjust, disassemble replace parts and reassemble machines, mechanical and hydraulic equipment to proper operating condition.
- Select the required material and parts.
- Work from blueprints, drawings or sketches.
- Performs layout and uses various hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
- In general, diagnoses, repairs and overhauls machines, mechanical and hydraulic equipment; scrapes ways, aligns spindles and shafts, fit bearings, repairs and adjust clutches and cylinders, changes feed and speed control gears.
- Adapts to new methods, processes, material and equipment.
- Adapt to new methods, processes material and equipment.
- Dismantles, moves, installs and aligns machinery, plant equipment, conveyors, washers, motors, generators, etc.
- Has knowledge of characteristics and strength of various material used in construction. Works from blueprints or sketches
- Uses hand, power and leveling and measuring tools associated with the trade.
- Journeyman card preferred or must be able to provide 8 years of experience within the trade.
- Experience and Skill Requirements
- Journeyman Card preferred
- 8+ years verifiable experience