The External Cast Sales Associate is responsible for sales to existing customers, including new business development and servicing of accounts within an assigned region.
- Defines sales and business development strategies;
- Secures new business wins through rapid account and product line growth;
- and the servicing of key accounts in the assigned region.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of customer programs, requirements and organizations;
- Achieves sales targets through business development by working with customers engineering and purchasing staff to develop engineered product solutions;
- Develops and implements an annual sales strategy to maximize sales concurrent with overall company business strategy that successfully targets potential customers and applications within existing Nanshan customers;
- Provides detailed account, contact and opportunity information within customer database to maintain sales/program funnel for assigned accounts;
- Prepares detailed customer presentations, business and price proposals;
- Prepare and maintain sales reports/call reports
- Solicits RFQ’s from targeted customers suited to company’s manufacturing capabilities;
- Aligns and communicates strategic and tactical plans to the organization as appropriate, resulting in coordinated operations and sales efforts through the implementation of business development plans;
- Maintains a continuous prospecting plan for designated market to secure positive sales & active account growth;
- Performs other required tasks as assigned.
- Minimum High School Diploma; Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products;
- Ability to think critically, solve problems, and adapt to change;
- Two years of sales or related experience/Aluminum Billet sales experience preferred;
- Must be organized with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to prospect/identify business opportunities within the market, negotiate and close business deals
- Team player who works well under pressure;
- Effective time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills;
- Willingness to travel 10-25% and capability of working autonomously and maintain a regular and flexible travel schedule to meet customer demands;
- Strategic thinker and ability to execute sales plans.