Here at SDI Innovations, we create awesome things – from products to services, websites to planners. We’re constantly developing ideas, but mobile apps aren’t going to develop themselves. And that’s where you come in.
We need someone with a particular set of skills. Skills you have acquired over years of experience writing quality object-oriented code, developing cross-platform mobile apps, and prototyping potential mobile solutions. Skills that make you an expert at communicating designs to clients and teammates. Skills that make you thrive in both autonomous and dynamic team environments.
You will collaborate with UI/UX teams, conduct peer code reviews, and participate in design and review meetings. And most importantly, you’ll need to have these:
- B.S. degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 2 to 3 years of .NET development experience
- 1 year mobile development experience in both iOS and Android ecosystems
- Knowledge of Entity Framework or similar ORM, C#, and LINQ
- Experience developing or consuming SOAP and/or RESTful web services
- Proficiency with SQL Server and Oracle
- Unit Testing experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, self-motivated, and excellent presentation skills
- Excellent desktop and productivity tools skills, including Office & Visio (or similar)
- Experience with GIT version source control systems
Bonus points if you have these:
- Client-side web development experience with frameworks like Angular or React
- Xamarin Certified Developer Certification
If you think you’ve got what it takes, send that resume on over! We’re the company that will push you to be your best and teach you amazing things, and you’ll no doubt appreciate our casual-dress environment, endless free snacks, outdoor patio and indoor workout facility, as well as our company lunches and holiday parties.