Medical Receptionist - LKC
A Medical Receptionist to join our team at LAFAYETTE KIDNEY CARE, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. This candidate will be joining a well-established practice with two Physicians.
Our Medical Receptionists play a large role in our organization. With your unique talents and skillset, we can achieve our mission to provide excellent patient care for the people and communities we serve.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent multi-tasking, organizational and computer skills
- Must display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families
- Medical office experience preferred
- Greet, register, and check patients in and out
- Verify and update patient information
- Verify insurance, collect copays, and process payments
- Answer phone calls, direct calls to appropriate departments, and schedule patient appointments
- Maintain patient confidentiality within HIPAA guidelines
- Complete special projects and assist staff in completing assignments as needed
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
- Lafayette, IN
- This is a temporary position and will be needed for approximately January - May
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Eligible employees are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued paid time off for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.