DUTIES: Provide leadership, assessment, instruction and training in Activities of Daily Living (cooking, household task, money management, basic functional academics, and social and leisure time skills) for individuals we serve in multiple locations.
- Ability to write legible reports and document observations, using proper grammar, sentence structure, spelling and production.
- Must have valid Driver’s License with good driving record and ability to be covered under Wabash Center’s automobile insurance.
- Must have reliable/insurable transportation.
- Experience working with adults with developmental disabilities or relevant Residential experience is preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must demonstrate competency on the State of Indiana Medication Administration Curriculum within thirty (30) days of employment.
- Must meet the physical requirements required by Wabash Center Inc.
- Have an interest in and empathy for persons with developmental disabilities.
- Ability to adequately supervise the various activities of up to twelve (12) adults, ensuring their safety and well-being.
- Flexible schedule to meet the needs of individuals served and company.
- Meet limited criminal history requirements for the organization.