Certified Medical Assistant/ Licensed Practical Nurse-PPL
A Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team at PREFERRED PEDIATRICS OF LAFAYETTE, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Candidate will be joining a well-established practice with four Physicians and four Nurse Practitioners.
Our CMAs and LPNs play a large role in our organization. With your focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction, we can achieve our mission to provide excellent patient care for the people and communities we serve.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Must have a passion for caring for children and possess excellent customer service skills
- Must have excellent multi-tasking, organizational and computer skills
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to work as a team
- Medical office experience and knowledge of medical terminology required
- Knowledge of vaccines
- License(s): CMA or LPN
- Document patient information utilizing electronic medical records
- Assist Physicians with orders and clinical care
- Follow guidelines of HIPAA in maintaining patient confidentiality
- Assist other team members with triage coverage and complete projects as needed
- Lafayette, IN
- Benefits Eligible
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Eligible employees are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued paid time off (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.