ZF is a global technology company and supplies systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility. With its comprehensive technology portfolio, the company offers integrated solutions for established vehicle manufacturers, mobility providers and start-up companies in the fields of transportation and mobility. ZF continually enhances its systems in the areas of digital connectivity and automation in order to allow vehicles to see, think and act.
In 2018, ZF achieved sales of €36.9 billion. The company has a global workforce of 149,000 with approximately 230 locations in 40 countries. ZF invests over six percent of its sales in research and development annually.
- Analyze complex mechatronic systems in vehicle applications.
- Specify components of mechatronic systems.
- Validate performance of components against specifications.
- Evaluate vehicle uses cases for application of technology.
- Support functional safety analysis of mechatronic systems.
- Simulate system performance of mechatronic vehicle systems.
- Collaborate with and provide work instruction to designers for prototype component designs.
- Collaborate with and provide work instructions to technicians for prototype component testing and vehicle installation.
- Domestic and international travel required.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of two years experience in mechatronics
- Exposure to control theory and system dynamics
- Exposure to principles of electrical and hydraulic machines
- Exposure to sensor technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are critical
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran