The Digital Content Coordinator is responsible for maintaining content on the public-facing website and online banking platform to effectively communicate and promote specific products and services. This individual is also responsible for managing all credit union social media pages and providing regular performance reporting. This position will support the Digital Marketing Strategist with executing and tracking digital strategies and campaigns that educate, build awareness and generate demand for existing and new products and services. We are looking for a creative individual with a high level of initiative who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. This individual must be tech-savvy with excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong project management skills.
*Employees are expected to adhere to all rules and regulations applicable to this position, including but not limited to all policies and procedures pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Perform day-to-day content management on the public-facing website and online banking platform.
- Manage and grow social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to integrate digital marketing efforts with campaigns and organizational initiatives.
- Evaluate emerging trends and technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Assist marketing team with other duties as assigned.
- Assist Digital Marketing Strategist with content creation, campaigns and analytics for all digital marketing-related activities including, but not limited to: websites, landing pages and online advertising.
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, media technology, communications, journalism or related field.
- 1 – 3 years in digital marketing and/or digital advertising
- Skilled in use of CMS platforms, website analytic tools, SEM/SEO/PPCs, etc., and Microsoft Office Suite including Excel.
- Advanced working knowledge of social media, including analytics, especially Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus, but not required.
- Self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and high level of creativity and flexibility.
- Organized, deadline-driven and able to respond to constant changing priorities.
- Ability to communicate, verbally and in writing, in a professional manner when dealing with employees, members, vendors and company contacts
- Ability to follow the core values of honesty, integrity, mutual respect, pride and ownership
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phone, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
- This position requires manual dexterity, the ability to lift files and open filing cabinets
- This position requires sitting, bending, stooping or standing as necessary
Purdue Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran