Scheduler/ Medical Receptionist
A Scheduler/ Medical Receptionist to join our team at Unity Healthcare.
Our ideal Scheduler/Medical Receptionist will be responsible for coordinating the surgery calendar and serve as a liaison between the physician, clinical staff, and variations of other entities. In addition, the successful candidate will assist the front office by answering the phones, registering patients in and out, verifying insurance, and updating patient information. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills as well as knowledge of medical terminology.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Must have scheduling experience
- Must be organized and able to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Ability to multi-task while producing accurate work with high attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with an advanced ability to communicate professionally and effectively
- Ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Previous medical background preferred
- Monday- Friday
- Benefits Eligible
- Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Eligible employees are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued paid time off (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.