Join us in celebrating the amazing accomplishments of 10 top young professionals in their professional and philanthropic work in the Greater Lafayette community. One of the finalists will be named Tippy Connect Top 10 2019 Winner for their outstanding achievements!
Tippy Connect Young Professionals (TCYP) is seeking nominations for the 2019 Top 10 Under 40, an award bestowed by the Tippy Connect Young Professionals organization in connection with Greater Lafayette Commerce. This award celebrates and promotes the contributions of young professionals within Tippecanoe County.
The criteria for the award is as follows:
- Nominee must be between 21 and 39 years of age
- Nominee must be a servant leader and have strong leadership skills both professionally and philanthropically
- Nominee must have a record of active community involvement
- Must live or work in Tippecanoe County
- Young professionals may nominate themselves
- Greater Lafayette Commerce staff and past winners are ineligible
TCYP is asking community members to consider nominating young professionals that are active in their workplace and in the community. Ideal candidates are individuals who demonstrate leadership and professional growth, while making the Greater Lafayette area a better place in which to live.
Nominations can be submitted until Friday, May 17, 2019. From there, a selection committee comprised of individuals representing Greater Lafayette Commerce, Tippy Connect Young Professionals, the business community and past winners will review the application materials from the nominated young professionals.
Please contact TippyConnect@gmail.com with any questions about the Top 10 Under 40 program. For more information on Tippy Connect, please call the Greater Lafayette Commerce at (765) 742-4044 or visit www.tippyconnectyp.com