This event will be held via a Webinar.
Join Kathy Cherry and Tracy Brown, as they provide guidance, empathy, and the tools to build resilience, handle the stress, and improve your overall well-being during these unique times.
• Acknowledge the strain you’re under and work on tools to build resilience to get through this time
• Help you identify and focus on what you can control
• Encourage whatever self-care is possible within your constraints
• Provide guidance on simple techniques you can use to stay calm under pressure
• Helping you stay connected to your purpose in the midst of the chaos
• Show deep appreciation for all you’re doing
Presenters: Kathy Cherry & Tracy Brown
Tracy Brown – Tracy Brown has dedicated his life to serving others as a law enforcement officer, through two terms as Tippecanoe County Sheriff, and currently serving as a County Commissioner as well as a National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach with Paradigm Consulting, Inc. to continue to benefit the lives of those in our community.
Kathy Cherry – Kathy Cherry has extensive experience coaching and instructing in multiple industries locally as a National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach with Paradigm Consulting, Inc., as well as previously in the fitness industry and raising her teenage daughters.
*Free SHIFT Health & Wellness Coaching for Frontline Workers (Healthcare, Law Enforcement, & Emergency Personnel)
*May 1st- June 15th SHIFT Health & Wellness Coaching (30-60 min. sessions) provided to you and your employees at no cost