From Hilltop to Hilltop
From the Village District at the top of Chauncey Hill in West Lafayette, across the Wabash River, to the five-point intersection at the crest of the Upper Main Historic District in Lafayette—this is Greater Lafayette’s downtown area and Tippecanoe County’s center of commerce and entertainment.
The Downtown Development Council is dedicated to preserving and enhancing this hilltop-to-hilltop area by working to:
- Support downtown business retention, expansion and recruitment efforts.
- Communicate regularly with business and property owners to ascertain their needs and advise them of opportunities.
- Develop and maintain systems to track new investments, available properties, market data, job creation and job retention.
- Organize and guide those who volunteer to implement downtown special events.
- Support neighborhood and community development.
Email the Downtown Development Council: firstname.lastname@example.org