Boiler Level Membership
Boiler Level Membership
We know there is no "one-size-fits-all" membership. What we do know is that there are tons of businesses who have not yet joined Greater Lafayette Commerce that could benefit from having access to a powerful consumer group like the Purdue Alumni Association. Take advantage of this new and exciting membership level now through December 31, 2019.
Boiler Level: $500 ($750 Value)
This new and exciting membership package was created through a partnership between Greater Lafayette Commerce and the Purdue Alumni Association. It is designed for businesses looking to increase market penetration in their industry throughout Greater Lafayette and among Purdue Alumni across the nation.
Greater Lafayette Commerce benefits (Partner Level Value of $500):
- 2 business locations listed separately in online directory
- Listing in our online business directory with your business logo and social media links included
- Member mailing list provided for marketing
- Invitation to monthly and annual networking events
- Get engaged by volunteering for a variety of programs, taskforces, or working groups
- Subscription to GLC e-newsletters and general communications
- Opportunity to join international trips hosted by Greater Lafayette Commerce
- Opportunity to place announcements in our e-newsletter *
- Opportunity to advertise on the GLC website and in e-newsletters at member rates*
- Approx. 5k visitors to our website each month
- E-newsletters are emailed to over 2400 business professionals each publication
- 24/7 access to Member Information Center
- Post your job openings
- Post your events to the GLC Calendar
- Post Member to Member deals
- Post Hot Deals to list for the community
- Access to the Business Success Platform programs. See
- Invitation to Business and Professional Development Workshops
- PODS (Peer Offered Development Strategies)
- Storefront Summit
- Customer Service Training
- Gain Visibility
- Make an Impact through Committee and Advocacy Participation
Greater Lafayette Commerce provides a unified voice for businesses and organizations in Tippecanoe County and regionally, setting legislative priorities and accomplishing what a single firm doesn’t have the resources to do on its own.
* Contact Michelle Brantley at email@example.com for availability and pricing. Subject to review and approval by Greater Lafayette Commerce.
Purdue Alumni Association benefits (Elite Business Membership Value of $250):
- Online business directory listing on the Purdue Alumni Association member website
- 5% discount on any additional advertising
- Purdue Alumnus Magazine
- Boiler Update E-Newsletter
Purdue University routinely ranks high in accredited national and world university rankings. Purdue Alumni Business Elite Membership provides access to a powerful consumer group with diverse interests and a strong affinity for the University.